

A funny thing happend this morning....
My littlest funny thing, my 20 month old daughter, was wondering around my bedroom while I was filling my sink preparing to wash up and get ready for the day. As I stepped out of the room for a moment to check on the older to kiddos~ I heard the infamous "PLOP!" At the same time I noticed that my palm pilot had been missing off my night stand. Just then it had occurred to what had happened. Paige had decided that this was the morning she would sign the palm up for swimming lessons in my sink. Lets just say the palm is not a fantastic swimmer. Nor is the Palm H2O resistant. As I was turning around Paige said, "Uh, oh!" Truer words had never been spoken. Now we are waiting the three day dry out for the battery with fingers crossed. Looks like I will go back to the old school approach for scheduling a playdate.... my pen and calendar. Good old faithful never fails. I explained to Paige no swim lessons for the paper calendar...the pool is closed.
My littlest funny thing, my 20 month old daughter, was wondering around my bedroom while I was filling my sink preparing to wash up and get ready for the day. As I stepped out of the room for a moment to check on the older to kiddos~ I heard the infamous "PLOP!" At the same time I noticed that my palm pilot had been missing off my night stand. Just then it had occurred to what had happened. Paige had decided that this was the morning she would sign the palm up for swimming lessons in my sink. Lets just say the palm is not a fantastic swimmer. Nor is the Palm H2O resistant. As I was turning around Paige said, "Uh, oh!" Truer words had never been spoken. Now we are waiting the three day dry out for the battery with fingers crossed. Looks like I will go back to the old school approach for scheduling a playdate.... my pen and calendar. Good old faithful never fails. I explained to Paige no swim lessons for the paper calendar...the pool is closed.

No comments:
Post a Comment